Current Job Openings
Associate Veterinarian- Riverside Veterinary Clinic
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Riverside Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full time veterinarian for our busy, established general practice.
Here are some of the reasons you would love to work here:
- Support of an experienced Medical Director
- Minimum of 3 technicians per DVM
- Flexible scheduling, 3 or 4 day per week options for full time benefits!
- Companion animal patients
- All the technology - digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, access to referrals if needed and 24 hour emergency care right down the road.
- Healthy work/life balance for all our employees- No weekends or on call!
- Great support staff, including some credentialed technicians
- Support continued profession growth through generous CE allowances and pursuit of individual special interests and passions
Riverside Veterinary Clinic has been a staple in the community since 1976. Located in the on the gulf in Corpus Christi, have all the comforts of the beach while also being close to San Antonio and Houston. Home to the Texas State aquarium, botanical gardens, and USS Lexington, there is always something to do!
At Riverside, our clinic functions as a team, everyone brings their talents to best support our patients and each other. We lead by example, and have routine meetings to insure comradery, and to continue to grow to be our best selves.
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Corpus Christi Hospital?
At Riverside Veterinary Clinic, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping animals healthy.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with Riverside Veterinary Clinic, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves animals and values the contributions from every individual on the team.